Who Can Join
Salal Credit Union membership is open to anyone who lives or works in Washington State. Check and see if your employer offers Salal membership or if someone in your family is already a member--that makes you eligible for membership too.
We make it easy to start enjoying the benefits of credit union membership--so get started today.
Be a Community Business Partner
A great way to add value to your benefits package is to add membership to Salal Credit Union. In addition to all the products and services members enjoy, your employees would also receive:
- Free, lunchtime educational workshops delivered at your workplace on financial topics of interest to your employees;
- Early notification of events, financial promotions or special deals;
- Quick, easy account opening and set-up at your own Benefits Fair or new employee orientation;
- Assistance with switching from their current financial institution;
- Free financial health check-ups with our Personal Financial Representatives at any one of our branches.
If you would like to consider partnering with us, contact Robert King, Salal Business Development Specialist, at email@example.com or at 206-650-1306 for more information.