Merchant Card Services
We know how important payment processing is to your bottom line. That's why Salal Credit Union recommends NXGEN for powerful products that are secure and easy to use. Simple reporting, reduced risk, comprehensive servicing: NXGEN and Salal are committed to providing you with the best solution for your business.
- Reduce your Business Risk.
- NXGEN works diligently with each merchant to ensure they become and stay PCI Compliant. Because NXGEN represents the very best of Elavon Processing, once you are PCI Compliant, Elavon will warranty each data breach for up to $100,000 in reimbursed fines/costs.
- Transparent, easy-to-use reporting.
- Complicated reporting can leave you wondering: What are your true costs? Which transactions, done differently, might cost less? NXGEN offers the type of reporting, access, and control you need: always online, always available, always easy to understand.
- Exceptional service, 24/7.
- NXGEN's experts are knowledgeable, friendly, and committed to your success. Merchants come for the NXGEN clout and stay for the service.
- The power of flexibility.
- With NXGEN, you can accept all credit and debit payment types. At Salal, we're committed to saving your business money on your processing, and through NXGEN, we offer competitively low rates to our business members.
- All Cards, with one statement and one funding
- 24 – 48 hour funding, one integrated statement, single funding deposit
- All PIN Debit networks, Canadian PIN networks too!
- Specially negotiated rates and $3.5B processing volume
- Mobile, Wireless and Paperless Flexibility
- Integrated Software Solutions, including QuickBooks
- Equipment reprogramming, rent, lease and purchase options
- Dynamic Currency Conversion. International Visa and MasterCard credit card purchases are converted instantly at the point of sale to the cardholder's home currency, and a share of the conversion fee is rebated to your business!
Ready to power your business with Merchant Card Services by NXGEN? Fill out the Merchant Card Services Analysis Request Form for more information!