A fresh start for those with a challenging checking history, Pathway checking is a way forward to financial success.
If you're a healthcare-industry employee, and your checking history has made it difficult for you to get a checking account elsewhere, Salal may have the solution.
- Must have direct deposit; $10 monthly fee
- Low minimum opening balance
- Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements
- Overdraft transfer service available
- Member can request upgrade to a different checking after 12 consecutive months in good standing
- Free debit card and access to 28,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide via the Co-Op Network
Mistakes or unfortunate circumstances of the past don't need to limit your future financial success. To apply for a Pathway Checking, please visit your local branch.
- CO-OP Network
Membership with Salal includes membership in the largest credit-union-only ATM network in the country. The CO-OP Network gives you surcharge-free access to 28,000 ATMs, including 9,000 ATMs that accept deposits and 5,500 7-Eleven locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
To use the free ATM locator by cell phone, just text your location to MYCOOP (692667) and receive a text with directions within 30 seconds. This service is free to members, but standard text messaging rates from your telephone carrier may apply.