One of the biggest benefits of banking with Salal is access to our Shared Branching network. Take advantage of more than 6,300 credit union branch locations and Vcom kiosks across the United States to conduct your financial business. You can withdraw cash, make deposits, transfer between accounts, get cash loan advances, make loan payments, and more.
- Shared Branching
- Find a Shared Branch near you online or by phone
- Use Shared Branches as if you were in a Salal branch
- More than 6,300 locations
- Surcharge-free ATM kiosks in 7-Eleven stores nationwide
- Many services are fee-free
- Virtual Branch
Our call center is staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people. From resetting your Online Banking password to helping you open and fund a certificate, the Virtual Branch team can make your life a little easier.
- Conduct many financial transactions, including withdrawals
- Get information regarding Salal's services, products and business practices
Our Virtual Branch staff is available Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Call 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394 for assistance. Our fax number is 206.298.3495.
- Phone Access Line (PAL)
Salal's automated telephone teller gives you 24/7 access your accounts. The system is easy to use, secure, and convenient.
- Account inquiries
- Account-to-account transfers
- Loan payments and loan information
- Recent transactions
- Available from any touchtone phone
To get started, call 800.562.5515 and select option 1.