Conduct important financial transactions from your smartphone or device, anywhere you have Internet access. Download our Mobile Banking app to your iPhone, iPad or Android, or use your smartphone's browser to access Salal's Online Banking/Bill Pay, optimized for mobile: salalcu.org.
Secure and convenient, our app enables you to check balances, monitor transactions, make payments, transfer funds, and more! Our mobile-optimized webpage will allow every member with an Internet-enabled device to access their Online Banking and Bill Pay. You don't have to stop when you're out of town; stay in control, wherever you are.
Questions about Salal's Mobile Banking? Check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers!
- Mobile Check Deposit
This feature of our Mobile Banking app allows you to deposit checks to your Salal account just by taking a picture! Convenient and secure, Mobile Check Deposit (MCD) is just another way Salal CU is making it easy for you to manage your money.
Using MCD is a snap:
- Sign in to Salal's Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking User ID and password,
- Select "Mobile Check Deposit,"
- Select the account you wish to deposit your check to,
- Enter the deposit amount of your check,
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check,
- Click "submit" and you're done!
- Endorse your check on the back as usual.
- Be sure the MICR line (the odd-looking numbers at the bottom left of your check) is visible and legible in your picture.
- After depositing, keep the endorsed check for at least 14 days in a safe place, then shred.
A daily maximum of $200 will be instantly available. Remaining funds will be held two business days or longer.
Questions about Salal's Mobile Check Deposit? Check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers! Or contact us at email@example.com.