Manage your finances from your smartphone or device, anywhere you have Internet access.
Secure and convenient, our app enables you to check balances, monitor transactions, make payments, transfer funds, and more. Our mobile-optimized web page allows members with an Internet-enabled device to access their Online Banking and Bill Pay.
Questions about Salal's Mobile Banking? Check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers!
- Mobile Check Deposit
This feature of our Mobile Banking app allows you to conveniently and securely deposit checks to your Salal account just by taking a picture.
Before you can use Mobile Check Deposit (MCD), you need to be registered for Online Banking and have downloaded our app from Google Play or iTunes. You can find it by searching for Salal.
Here are a few tips to help things go smoothly:
- Endorse your check on the back as usual.
- Be sure the MICR line (the odd-looking numbers at the bottom left of your check) is visible and legible in your picture.
- After depositing, keep the endorsed check for at least 14 days in a safe place, then shred.
How to use MCD:
- Sign in to Salal's Mobile Banking app using your Online Banking User ID and password
- Select "Mobile Check Deposit"
- Select the account in which you want to deposit your check
- Enter the deposit amount of your check
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check
- Click "submit" and you're done!
A daily maximum of $200 will be instantly available. Remaining funds will be held two business days or longer.
Questions about Salal's Mobile Check Deposit? Check our Frequently Asked Questions for answers!