Refer a Friend to Salal, and you both could get $25!*
Bring a friend aboard so they can enjoy:
- Easy account access with Salal's Mobile app, free Online and Mobile Banking/ Bill Pay, and thousands of Shared Branches/fee-free ATMs nationwide.
- Better rates and lower and fewer fees.
- $25 in their checking account.
How to receive your $25 referral bonus:
- Download this form, fill out the "Referrer" section, and give the form to your friend.
- Have your friend fill out the "Referee" section, and bring the completed form to a Salal branch to open a checking account.
- If your friend's checking account meets Salal's eligibility requirements, you will both receive a $25 deposit into your accounts in about 90 days.
Some restrictions apply. All Salal accounts and loans are subject to approval.
The "small print" you need to know:
Checking Referral Program Terms and Conditions:
The Referrer must be a current Salal member in good standing as explained within the Salal Credit Union Membership and Account Agreement. The $25 bonus will be credited to the Referrer's share account after verification that the Referee opened a qualifying checking account with a direct deposit in the first 90 days and met any other terms of this offer.
The Referee must be a new member to Salal and meet the requirements for membership and for a new checking account, including living, working or worshipping in WA State. All Salal consumer checking accounts are eligible for the bonus. A direct deposit must be made to the new checking account within 90 days of account opening. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a new checking account. For Salal's Silver Horizons checking, the annual percentage yield as of December 1, 2014 is 0.05% for balances of $5,000 to $24,999 and 0.08% for balances of $25,000 and over. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
Bonus: The $25 bonus will be credited to the Referrer's and Referee's share accounts after terms of the offer have been met. We generally credit the bonus to the share accounts two weeks after the qualifying account has been opened for 90 days and a direct deposit has occurred. We may report to the IRS the value of any reward or incentive, and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. If prior to the payment of the Refer a Friend bonus, the Referrer and/or the Referee closes their member share account or their account is not in good standing with Salal, no bonus will be paid.
Salal reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion the eligibility of Referrers and Referees for this offer. We reserve the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we believe they were not sent to us in good faith. Salal employees and members of the Salal Board of Directors are not eligible for the referral program