Refer a Friend to Salal, and you both could get $25!
You know how great it is to be a member of Salal Credit Union. Now through June 30, 2013, share the love, and if your friend or co-worker becomes a new Salal member (with a checking account and direct deposit), both of you could earn a $25 cash bonus. It's easy!*
- Download this form, fill out the "Referrer" section and give the form to your friend.
- Your friend fills out the "Referee" section and brings the completed form to a Salal CU branch to open a checking account.
- If your friend's checking account meets Salal's eligibility requirements, in about 90 days, both of you will receive a $25 deposit into your accounts!
As a member of Salal Credit Union, you and your friends enjoy so many benefits:
- Salal's famously friendly, helpful staff,
- sccess to a wide assortment of financial products and tools that help you manage your money,
- thousands of ATMs and Shared Branching locations in Washington State and nationwide,
- free workshops on money matters to keep you fiscally fit,
- membership in a not-for-profit organization that returns profits to members in the form of lower and fewer fees and competitive rates on loans and deposit products.
Salal Credit Union has been an active part of the Puget Sound Community for over 60 years. Anyone who lives, works or worships in Washington State is eligible to join.
*Some restrictions apply. All Salal accounts and loans are subject to approval.
The small print you need to know:
Checking Referral Program Terms and Conditions:
- This offer expires on 06/30/2013.
- The Referrer must be a current Salal CU member in good standing, as explained within the Salal Credit Union Membership and Account Agreement. The $25 bonus will be credited to the Referrer's share account after verification that the Referee opened a qualifying checking account with a direct deposit in the first 90 days and met any other terms of this offer.
- The Referee must be a new member to Salal CU and meet the requirements for membership and for a new checking account, including living, working or worshipping in WA State. All Salal consumer checking accounts are eligible for the bonus. A direct deposit must be made to the new checking account within 90 days of account opening. A minimum deposit of $25 is required to open a new checking account. For Salal's Silver Horizons checking, the annual percentage yield as of June 1, 2012 is 0.05% for balances of $5,000 to $24,999 and 0.08% for balances of $25,000 and over. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Bonus: The $25 bonus will be credited to the Referrer's and Referee's share accounts after terms of the offer have been met. We generally credit the bonus to the share accounts two weeks after the qualifying account has been opened for 90 days and a direct deposit has occurred. We may report to the IRS the value of any reward or incentive, and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. If prior to the payment of the Refer a Friend bonus, the Referrer and/or the Referee closes their member share account or their account is not in good standing with Salal CU, no bonus payment will be paid.
- Salal CU reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion the eligibility of Referrers and Referees for this offer. We reserve the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we believe they were not sent to us in good faith. Salal CU employees and members of the Salal Board of Directors are not eligible for the referral program.