Turn your phone or tablet into a powerful personal finance tool.
Salal’s FREE Mobile Banking app makes it easier to manage your money — anytime, anywhere.
- Manage All Your Accounts in One Place — Connect all your deposit and loan accounts, even ones from other banks and credit unions, and get a full view of your finances at any time.
- Better Banking On The Go — The mobile app integrates seamlessly with Salal Online Banking. Check balances, deposit checks, pay bills and more; all with your mobile device.
- Stronger Security, More Peace of Mind — More layers of security, such as two-factor authentication, Verafin advanced fraud detection, and state-of-the-art encryption, keep your money and personal information safe.
- Bank On Your Own Time — Track spending, check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, order checks, etc.
- Snapshot Instant Access — When you’re on the go, Snapshot lets you quickly see your account summary through the Mobile App without needing to log in. Available for iOS and Android.
- SavvyMoney — Check your credit score and credit report anytime for free with this powerful credit monitoring tool.
- Account Aggregation — Our aggregation tool in Mobile and Online Banking will link all of your financial accounts together on one page to help you manage your money quickly and more efficiently.
- Card control, new budgeting tools, customization options, and much more!
Both Android™ and Apple® mobile device users can download the Salal Mobile Banking app. Just search for “Salal” in your device’s app store.
Tips for Using Mobile Check Deposit
By far the most popular feature of our mobile app, Mobile Check Deposit allows you to quickly and safely deposit checks into your checking account by taking a photo with your mobile device. Due to a change in federal regulations, when you endorse your check (sign the back of the check you are depositing), you must indicate in writing that you’re depositing the check from a mobile phone.
The proper endorsement format for a mobile deposit is:
John Doe (your signature)
For Mobile Deposit Only at Salal CU
Important reminders for you:
- Be sure the MICR line (the odd-looking numbers at the bottom left of your check) is visible and legible in your picture.
- Protect your funds and your accounts by keeping your mobile deposit checks in a safe place for a minimum of fifteen (15) days, a maximum of sixty (60) days, then destroy them.
A maximum of $225 will be available to you immediately on the date of your deposit. To protect the security of your account, remaining funds will be held at least 2 business days.
Business Online Banking
If you have any questions about enrolling in Business Mobile Banking please contact a Business Service Specialist at BusinessServices@SalalCU.org or 206.298.9398.