Simplify your finances with Mobile Banking. Available for iOS and Android.
- Quick Apply — Jump right into a secure account or loan application pre-filled with your basic information that we already have on file for you to save you time, from any device or web browser.
- Bank on Your Own Time — Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, order checks, etc. all within your mobile device. Snapshot Instant Access lets you quickly see your account summary through the Mobile App without needing to log in.
- Manage All Your Accounts in One Place — Connect all your deposit and loan accounts, even ones from other banks and credit unions, with Account Aggregation and get a full view of your finances at any time.
- Stronger Security, More Peace of Mind — More layers of security, such as two-factor authentication, advanced fraud detection, and state-of-the-art encryption, to help keep your money and personal information safe.
- Credit Monitoring Tools — Check your credit score and credit report anytime for free with SavvyMoney, a powerful credit monitoring tool.
- Mobile Wallets — A mobile wallet offers a simple, seamless, and safe way to make in-store purchases, shop online, or pay within mobile apps.
- Card control, budgeting tools, customization options, and much more!
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Both Android™ and Apple® mobile device users can download the Salal Mobile Banking app. Just search for “Salal” in your device’s app store.
Tips for Using Mobile Check Deposit
By far the most popular feature of our mobile app, Mobile Check Deposit allows you to quickly and safely deposit checks into your checking account by taking a photo with your mobile device. Due to a change in federal regulations, when you endorse your check (sign the back of the check you are depositing), you must indicate in writing that you’re depositing the check from a mobile phone.
The proper endorsement format for a mobile deposit is:
John Doe (your signature)
For Mobile Deposit Only at Salal CU
Important reminders for you:
- Be sure the MICR line (the odd-looking numbers at the bottom left of your check) is visible and legible in your picture.
- Protect your funds and your accounts by keeping your mobile deposit checks in a safe place for a minimum of fifteen (15) days, a maximum of sixty (60) days, then destroy them.
A maximum of $225 will be available to you immediately on the date of your deposit. To protect the security of your account, remaining funds will be held at least 2 business days.
Business Online Banking
If you have any questions about enrolling in Business Mobile Banking please contact a Business Service Specialist at BusinessServices@SalalCU.org or 206.298.9398.