Turn your phone or tablet into a powerful personal finance tool.
Salal’s FREE mobile app is a convenient, safe, and simple way to bank on your own schedule.
- Check balances
- Monitor transactions
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device
- Find Salal branches and ATM locations
Tips for Using Mobile Check Deposit
By far the most popular feature of our mobile app, Mobile Check Deposit allows you to quickly and safely deposit checks into your checking account by taking a photo with your mobile device. To help things go smoothly, we suggest you:
- Endorse your check on the back as usual.
- Be sure the MICR line (the odd-looking numbers at the bottom left of your check) is visible and legible in your picture.
- Keep the endorsed check for at least 14 days after depositing, then shred.
A maximum of $200 will be available to you immediately on the date of your deposit. To protect the security of your account, remaining funds will be held at least 2 business days.