Online Banking makes it easier to manage your money, open new accounts, or apply for loans — anytime, anywhere.
- Quick Apply — Jump right into a secure account or loan application pre-filled with your basic information we already have on file for you to save you time, from any device or web browser.
Simplify your finances with Online Banking
- Bank On Your Own Time — Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, order checks, and more! Or bank on the go with our Mobile App.
- Manage All Your Accounts in One Place — Connect all your deposit and loan accounts, even ones from other banks and credit unions, with Account Aggregation and get a full view of your finances at any time.
- Stronger Security, More Peace of Mind — More layers of security, such as two-factor
authentication, advanced fraud detection, and state-of-the-art encryption, to help keep your money and personal information safe.
- Credit Monitoring Tools — Check your credit score and credit report anytime for free with SavvyMoney, a powerful credit monitoring tool.
- Money Transfer Options — Easily transfer money to your accounts at other financial institutions or send funds to other Salal Members. Our Pay a Person (P2P) feature within Bill Pay allows you to send money to anyone by check, electronic funds transfer, SMS, or email.
- Card control, budgeting tools, customize alerts, and much more!
Getting started with Online Banking
If you have never registered for Salal Mobile and Online Banking, now you can easily enroll using this step-by-step video tutorial.
Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing Online Banking
If you have never successfully connected to the Online Banking or Bill Pay, and this is your first time to use Online Banking, please follow the instructions above for first-time users.
If you have tried the tips above and are still unable to log in, it may be the security settings on your browser need to change, or your current Web browser is not compatible (we recommend using the most current versions of Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox). Check your browser settings and make sure that cookies are enabled and that your computer is configured to connect to Online Banking.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. You can also call our Virtual Branch at 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.
Business Online Banking
If you have any questions about enrolling in Business Online Banking please contact a Business Service Specialist at BusinessServices@SalalCU.org or 206.298.9398.