Online Banking makes it easier to manage your money, open new accounts, or apply for loans — anytime, anywhere.
Simplify your finances with Online Banking
- Bank on Your Own Time — track spending, check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, order checks, etc.
- Manage All Your Accounts in One Place — Connect all your deposit and loan accounts, even ones from other banks and credit unions, and get a full view of your finances at any time.
- Better Banking On The Go — The mobile app integrates seamlessly with Salal Online Banking.
- Stronger Security, More Peace of Mind — More layers of security, such as two-factor
authentication, Verafin advanced fraud detection, and state-of-the-art encryption, keep your money and personal information safe.
- Personalize Your Experience — Customizable options let you organize your dashboard and nickname and color-code your accounts to help you stay on top of your finances and get your banking done faster.
- Take Control of Your Cards — Protect yourself from fraud by easily turning on and off your debit or credit cards if you misplace them.
- Customize Your Alerts — Create your own SMS text message or email alerts to get custom updates on low balances, account activity, and payments—whatever you want to keep an eye on.
- Smarter Budgeting Tools — Track spending, set savings goals, and create budgets to better understand your finances and make it easier to set money aside for whatever you’re saving for.
- Expanded Money Transfer Options — Easily transfer money to your accounts at other financial institutions or send funds to other Salal Members.
- Credit Monitoring Tools — Check your credit score and credit report anytime for free with SavvyMoney, a powerful credit monitoring tool.
- Account Aggregation — Our aggregation tool in Mobile and Online Banking will link all of your financial accounts together on one page to help you manage your money quickly and more efficiently.
- Pay a Person (P2P) — Our P2P feature is secure and built right into Bill Pay within Online Banking. Send money to anyone by check, electronic funds transfer, SMS, or email.
Getting started with Online Banking
If you have never registered for a Salal Mobile and Online Banking account before, now you can easily enroll using this step-by-step video tutorial.Get first time login steps for new users
Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing Online Banking
If you have never successfully connected to the Online Banking or Bill Pay, and this is your first time to use Online Banking, please follow the instructions above for first-time users.
If you have tried the tips above and are still unable to log in, it may be the security settings on your browser need to change, or your current Web browser is not compatible (we recommend using the most current versions of Edge, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox). Check your browser settings and make sure that cookies are enabled and that your computer is configured to connect to Online Banking.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. You can also call our Virtual Branch at 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.
Business Online Banking
If you have any questions about enrolling in Business Online Banking please contact a Business Service Specialist at BusinessServices@SalalCU.org or 206.298.9398.