A secure way to manage your money and even open new accounts or apply for loans, all from your computer.
Simplify your finances with Online Banking
- Bank on your own time: track spending, check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, order checks, etc.
- Customize your dashboard so that every time you log in, the information you most want to see is exactly where you want it to be.
- Set alerts to notify you via text, email, and/or at log-in when your account balances drop below or rise above a specific amount or when a large transaction is conducted on your account.
- Download your financial information to Intuit Quicken, Quickbooks, Microsoft Money, or Excel, or as a .csv or text file so you can take care of business.
- Pay bills with a click of your mouse, make a rush payment (for a small fee), or even send money to a friend.
Get started with Online Banking right away
If you’re already a Salal member, you have everything you need to log into Online Banking today. Here’s how:
LOG IN ON OUR HOME PAGE
Find the Secure Login box on the front page of our website and enter your member number. Click the arrow to continue.
ENTER YOUR PASSWORD
Enter the last four digits of your social security number into the Online Banking Password field and click Submit. This is your password the first time you log in. You’ll be prompted to choose a personal image and change your ID and password shortly.
READ THE AGREEMENT
Read over the Online Banking Agreement. If you accept, check the box next to I Agree and click on Accept to continue.
FOLLOW THE PROMPTS
Follow the prompts to change your temporary ID and password. NOTE: Passwords must be 4-20 characters long, using no less than 2 letters and at least 2 non-alpha characters.
CHOOSE YOUR SECURITY IMAGE
Choose your personal image and select your security questions before finally verifying your account with your email address.
Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing Online Banking
If you have successfully accessed Online Banking and Bill Pay in the past and are logged out due to inactivity, try logging back in first. If you see a message that says you already have an Online Banking session in progress, try closing your browser and reopening it. If this doesn’t work, verify that you are using the correct user ID and password. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
If you have never successfully connected to the Online Banking or Bill Pay, verify that you are using the correct user ID and password. If this is your first time to use the Online Banking, please follow the instructions above for first-time users.
If you have tried the tips above and are still unable to log in, it may be the security settings on your browser need to change, or your current Web browser is not compatible (we recommend using the most current versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox). Check your browser settings and make sure that your computer is configured to connect to Online Banking.
Call our Virtual Branch at 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.