When less of your income goes to your monthly debt payments, you can do more with your life.
Lower your monthly credit card payments for 12 months with our 0% Visa® Balance Transfer. Choose from 2 great cards—Salal Classic or Rewards Visa—and check out the offer details and benefits below.
Balance Transfer Details
- 0% APR* FOR 12 MONTHS on the amount transferred
- NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEE
- NO ANNUAL FEE
- After one year, our standard variable APR of 8.49% to 16.24% will apply
- Offer good through January 31, 2017
Apply for a Salal Visa Now
Less Debt Gives You More
Whether your goal is to pay down your debt more quickly or free up some extra money in your monthly budget, our 0% balance transfer is a smart move. This one simple action can make a world of difference in your life.
Apply For a Salal Visa Now
- More opportunities for positive changes—in your finances, your mental health, and your personal relationships.
- More freedom to choose what you want to do with your money.
- More savings and the sense of security and relief that comes with a bigger balance in your account.
- More fun! You’ll feel lighter, happier, and more at ease knowing your finances are under control.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Salal loans are subject to credit approval. Balance transfer promotion only valid on Salal Classic and Rewards Visa. Length of introductory period will be 0% APR for 12 billing cycles from date of last balance transfer. Promotional APR available for new balance transfers only and applies to transfers made between November 16, 2016 and January 31, 2017. After the introductory period ends, the standard APR will be applied to unpaid promotional balances. The standard Variable APR is between 8.49% to 16.24% for our Classic card and 10.49% to 13.99% for our Rewards card. APR is determined when you open your account and is based upon your creditworthiness. After that, your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. To avoid paying interest on new purchases, the entire account balance (including any promotional balance) must be paid in full each month by the payment due date. Information is current as of January 16, 2017 and is subject to change without notice. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply.