To find out more about the services below, please visit your nearest branch or call 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.
Loan Protection Insurance
We offer three types of Loan Protection Insurance: Credit Life, Disability Insurance, and Unemployment Insurance. Different coverage levels are available for each type.
Available at any branch, money orders are $3.00. Members with Salal Silver Horizons, Premier Checking or Salal Emerald Checking receive free money orders as a special benefit.
Notary Public service
Offered free as a courtesy to our members at all branches, though times may vary. Please call ahead to confirm that notary services are available before you visit.
Incoming wire transfers to Salal accounts are free for all Salal members. The following information is required for routing incoming transfers:
- Salal routing number: 325081610
- Salal address: 9706 4th Avenue NE, Suite 400, Seattle WA 98115
- The complete 13-digit Salal account number of the beneficiary
- The legal account name and address that appears on the beneficiary’s statement
Outgoing domestic wire transfers are free for members with a Salal Silver Horizons checking account. Otherwise, they are $25 per transfer.
Domestic wires can be done anytime between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday. Wires received after these hours or on Saturday will be sent the next business day.
The following information is needed to send a domestic wire:
- Your complete 13-digit Salal account number
- The amount of funds to be transferred
- Beneficiary bank routing instructions
- Complete beneficiary account number
- Beneficiary legal account name and address, including city and state
- Any additional information for the receiving bank or beneficiary. For example, an invoice number.
In order to request wires by phone, an Outgoing Wire Agreement form must be completed, signed and notarized prior to wire request. Please visit a branch or call 206.298.9394 or 800.562.5515 to request this form.
Consumer Members – Outgoing International Wire Transfers: At this time, Salal does not offer international wire transfers for consumer members.
Business Members – Outgoing International Wire Transfers: Below is the information necessary for businesses to provide Salal for an international wire transfer. Please note the cut-off time for same-day wires is 12:30 pm Pacific time.
Business must provide:
- Complete 13-digit Salal account number
- Amount of funds to be transferred in US dollars (wire can only be sent in US dollars)
- Name of the US correspondent bank/intermediary and its Federal Reserve Bank routing number
- Beneficiary bank’s routing instructions
- Beneficiary bank’s SWIFT CODE/BIC
- Beneficiary’s complete account number
- Beneficiary’s legal account name, address, city, state and country
- Copy of invoice corresponding to the wire
- Any additional information for the beneficiary’s bank, e.g. Transit Code, Sort Code, IBAN, invoice number, etc.
If you need assistance preparing your transfer, our Virtual Branch can assist you weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. You can reach them at 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.