Salal Rewards points can help give you a financial boost where you need it most.
Earn Salal Rewards points to raise your return on Salal Certificates1 or lower your interest rate on many Salal loans2.
How to earn Salal Rewards points:
- Earn points every time you use your Salal debit card3
- Earn a point for every dollar you pay in interest on a personal loan
- Earn a point for every dollar you earn in interest on your savings accounts or certificates of deposit
- Earn 100 points for referring a new member
- Earn 500 points when your new loan2 is funded or when you open a Premium Plus Money Market, IRA4, My Free Checking, Direct Interest Checking, 50+ Interest Checking, or Preferred Interest Checking
How to redeem your Salal Rewards points
When you are ready, you can spend 2,500 points to:
- Buy down your loan rate by 0.25% on a new consumer loan*2
- Increase your interest rate by 0.25% on a new certificates of deposit*1
- Decrease your Custom Fit Home Equity line rate by 0.25%5
- Decrease your Custom Fit Home Equity fixed-rate loan segment by 0.25%6
You can call 800.562.5515 to find out how many points you currently have, or track them online.
Are you looking for VISA Rewards Points information?
If you’re here because you’re looking for information on Salal Visa Rewards Points, we apologize for the confusion. Head on over to our Credit Cards page or to the Salal Visa Rewards Points online store.
*Salal Rewards points must be redeemed at time of application or request.
1Does not include Youth, Choice, or Promotional Rate Certificates of Deposit.
2Excluding 1st mortgages, Visa, EZ Line of Credit, loans through our Dealer Direct program, savings secured and certificate secured loans.
3Does not apply to ATM transactions.
4$2,500 minimum contribution.
5Salal Rewards points must be redeemed at time of application for Custom Fit Home Equity Line of Credit
6Salal Rewards points must be redeemed at time of request for a fixed-rate loan segment in Custom Fit Home Equity
Line of Credit
All Salal loans are subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply.