Salal Rewards points can help give you a financial boost where you need it most.
Earn Salal Rewards points to raise your return on Salal Certificates or lower your interest rate on many Salal loans*.
How to earn Salal Rewards points:
- Earn points every time you use your Salal debit card1
- Earn a point for every dollar you pay in interest on a personal loan
- Earn a point for every dollar you earn in dividends on your savings accounts or share certificates
- Earn 100 points for referring a new member
- Earn 500 points when your new loan* is funded or when you open a Premium Plus Money Market, IRA2, My Checking, Silver Horizons or Pathway Checking
How to redeem your Salal Rewards points
When you are ready, you can spend 2,500 points to:
- Buy down your loan rate by 0.25% on a new consumer loan*
- Increase your savings dividend rate by 0.25% on a new certificate
- Decrease your Custom Fit Home Equity line rate by 0.25%
- Decrease your Custom Fit Home Equity fixed rate segment by 0.25%
You can call 800.562.5515 to find out how many points you currently have, or track them online.
Are you looking for VISA Rewards point information?
If you’re here because you’re looking for information on Salal Visa Reward Points, we apologize for the confusion. Head on over to our Credit Cards page or to the Salal Visa Rewards Point redemption site.
*Excluding 1st mortgages, Visa, EZ Line of Credit, loans through our Dealer Direct program, share secured and share certificate secured loans.
1Does not apply to ATM transactions.
2$2,500 minimum contribution.
All Salal loans are subject to credit approval. Some restrictions may apply.