As parents and grandparents, we want to support the special kids in our lives and help them achieve their dreams, no matter what they may be. Salal Investment Services and our CFS* Financial Advisor, Adrian Hedwig, can help you do this by:
Discussing different plans and uncovering what’s best for your family:
- 529 Plans**
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
- UGMA & UTMA Custodial Accounts for Minors
Answering frequently asked questions
- Will Medicaid count my grandchild’s 529 plans as a part of my assets?
- Can I access the money in the event of an emergency?
- Can a 529 plan affect my grandchild’s chance of receiving Financial Aid?
If you would like to learn more about retirement planning, please contact Adrian to arrange a convenient time for a free, no obligation appointment.
Check Adrian’s background on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Adrian Hedwig, Financial Advisor
CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
P: 206.607.3481 • C: 206.556.1207