What You’ll Learn
- Get details about more banking services available to Salal business members.
- Services include cash management solutions, Positive Pay fraud protection tools, money orders, where’s a notary near me, and more.
Our services for your business go beyond checking and savings accounts. We offer a range of extra services designed to help your business run efficiently and securely. Here’s a look at how we can simplify your business operations, effectively manage your cash flow, enhance security, and more.
Cash management services that save you and your staff time and help your business streamline cash flow, optimize your day-to-day operations, and increase security.
- Remote deposit capture via check scanner or mobile app with same-day or next-day credit.
- ACH transfers and online ACH batch originations.
- Outgoing domestic wire transfers.
- International wire transfers.
- Direct deposit payroll for employees.
- Payroll processing and HR services.
- Armored car cash pick-up and delivery services.
- Smart safe deposit services with same or next-day provisional credit for cash deposits.
Simple and convenient to use, Positive Pay Checks and Positive Pay ACH give you and your team powerful tools to protect your business from losing valuable time and money. Get automated alerts when potentially fraudulent activity is detected. Then, using an easy online portal, you can review the flagged check or electronic transaction. Learn more about Positive Pay.
More Banking Services for Business Members
- Money orders and cashier’s checks
- Night drop
- Notary public service*
- Wire transfers—incoming and outgoing (domestic and international)
For more details, contact your Salal Business Officer or call us at 206.298.9398.
*Offered free as a courtesy to our members at all branches, though times may vary. Please call ahead to confirm that notary services are available before you visit.
Services from Our Referral Partners
Does your business need help with services beyond banking? We have trusted referral partners for payroll processing and other HR services, as well as merchant card servicing. Talk to your Business Officer to learn more.
Reach Out for More Details About These Services
Connect with a Salal Business Officer for more info on any of the services discussed in this article.