We keep our credit card options simple by offering low rates and great benefits on four unique Visas: Rewards, Classic, Student, and Secured.
What makes our credit cards stand out from our competitors’ cards? Our fees. Or rather, our lack of fees. With a Salal Visa, you’ll pay:
- NO annual fee
- NO balance transfer fee
- NO over-the-limit fee
- NO penalty APR
Apply for any of our credit cards using our secure online application.APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD NOW
Choose the card that’s right for you:
Rewards, Classic, Student, Secured.
REWARDS VISAUnlike most banks and credit unions, Salal doesn’t charge an annual fee for our Rewards credit card.
- Earn one point for every $1 you spend in purchases
- Earn one point for every $1 you bring over in balance transfers from other cards
- Redeem your points online at any time for cash, travel awards, and gift cards
Already have a Rewards Visa? Here’s the POINT REDEMPTION CENTER.
CLASSIC VISAThis card offers our lowest rate, starting at just 8.74% APR*. Start minimizing your monthly payments and save money with a low-rate, no-fee balance transfer.
- No annual fee
- Free, secure and simple account access. Track your spending, monitor your account, and make payments online at any time.
- Overdraft protection for your Salal checking account, up to your credit limit.
STUDENT VISAHaving a credit card is a big responsibility for a young adult, but it’s an important step in building the good credit you’ll need to secure a car, home, or other type of loan in the future.
- Get a jump on establishing a healthy credit history
- Learn how to use credit wisely
- Be protected against card theft and fraudulent charges
You need to be between the ages of 18 and 23 to apply. If you are 18 to 20 years old, you may need a co-applicant who is at least 21 years old, unless you can prove an income of at least $3,000 a year or the ability to repay debt.
SECURED VISAThis is our stepping stone for people who may have a hard time qualifying for one of our other Visa cards and is meant to help build or re-establish credit.
To open a Secured Visa, you’ll need a Salal savings or Premium Plus Money Market account with a minimum deposit of $550. Your credit limit is determined by the amount of your deposit with 110% cash required as collateral. For example, a $550 deposit will give you a credit limit of $500.
As you use your card, your savings will continue to earn dividends, and your interest rate stays fixed at 18% APR. Consistent monthly payments and staying within your credit limit will help you get closer to being eligible for a Salal Rewards or Classic Visa.
LOOKING FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD AGREEMENT?
You can request a mailed copy of your credit card agreement by calling our Virtual Branch at 800.562.5515 or 206.298.9394.