What You’ll Learn
- How to access free, confidential financial education services, including counseling and budgeting tools from BALANCE Financial Fitness.
Salal has partnered with BALANCE Financial Fitness to provide free and confidential financial counseling, money management tools, and educational resources to help you achieve your financial goals.
Free Financial Counseling
Through BALANCE, we provide free, immediate access to a certified financial coach by phone at 888.456.2227.
BALANCE counselors are available (all PST):
- Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Counselors are qualified to discuss the following:
- Goal setting and budgeting.
- Spending and savings plans.
- Credit report review.
- Debt management plan.
- Homeownership education.
- Identity theft solutions.
- Mortgage delinquency.
- Foreclosure prevention.
At the end of your session, you’ll have a written action plan for going forward. This plan will clearly outline the steps you and your counselor agreed on.
Time for a Financial Health Check-Up?
Call now, and a BALANCE-certified financial counselor will guide you through an eight-question survey. It only takes about 15 minutes to determine your health score. Using the four financial indicators: spend, save, borrow, and plan, the score will reveal your level of financial health.
Money Management Tools
MyBalance is an online budgeting tool that will help you take control of your money. Use it to create a strong spending plan to help you reach your financial goals.