What You’ll Learn
- How to earn Salal Rewards points.
- What benefits your Salal Rewards points can get you.
Salal Rewards points are another great way Salal rewards members like you. Members have many different ways to earn points, and they can redeem their points to get a lower interest rate on their loan¹ or boost their savings rate on a new certificate.²
How to Earn Salal Rewards Points
- Earn points every time you use your Salal debit card.³
- Earn a point for every dollar you paid in interest per month on a consumer loan, excluding mortgages.
- Earn a point for every dollar you earn in interest per month on your checking, savings, and certificates of deposit.
- Earn 2500 points when you open a new Preferred Interest Checking account or earn 1500 points when you open a new My Free Checking, Direct Interest Checking, or 50+ Interest Checking account.⁴
- Earn 500 points when your new loan⁵ is funded or when you open a new IRA⁶ or money market account.
- Earn 250 points when opening a new certificate of deposit.²
- Earn 150 points when opening a new Primary, Extra Savings, Youth, or IRA Savings account.
- Earn 100 points for signing up for Bill Pay within Salal digital banking, for referring a new member, and for each year you’ve been a member.
Ways to Spend Your Salal Rewards Points
When you are ready, you can spend points to:
- Buy down your loan rate by 0.25% on a new consumer loan for 2,500 points.¹ ⁷
- 2,500 points increases your interest rate by 0.25% on a new certificate of deposit.² ⁷
- 2,500 points decreases your Custom Fit Home Equity line rate by 0.25%.⁸
- 2,500 points decreases your Custom Fit Home Equity fixed-rate loan segment by 0.25%.⁹
- Waive a wire transfer fee for 250 points.
Track Your Salal Rewards Points
You can find your Salal Rewards points balance on your statements, or you can call us at 800.562.5515 to find out how many points you currently have.